Saturday, July 19, 2014

Well look at my last few days in Vienna and Bratislava!

Oh hello there!

I haven't been on here for a little while. Have you noticed? Probably not...
But anyways, I was in Vienna and Bratislava for the last couple of days. And of course I took my beloved camera with me.


The ferris wheel at the Prater

It wasn't the easiest to catch all those blinking lights, but I kinda like it.




Well the car was going really fast...


Not just two random dudes. My dad and my older brother.


In that high thing on the bridge there is a restaurant. My mom thought it was cool so I HAD to take pictures of it.




The beatles! Ha? Anyone?





Can I just say that I had to jump for this picture. The wall was pretty high...

Of all this pictures the third one is my absolute favourite. I honestly can't tell you why. But everytime I look at it I just have to think of the word "charming". It looks a bit old, but at the same time the lights are like "Hey. Look at us. We are the future.".

Bye

Jasmin

No comments:

Post a Comment